The Sherpa fleece-lined interior works to optimize your body temperature, as the structure of the pile surface of the fleece makes air pockets to keep the wearer warmer by insulating against the cold, making it a better alternative than wool and most other fabrics. While the brushed, durable polyester exterior of the jacket is ultra-silent.
Whether you are looking for a mixture of silent/warmth sitting for Whitetails during the rut or trekking it through snow on the trail of late season elk, the Sherpa Fleece Jacket will help you get it done either as a top layer in higher temps or as a mid layer in lower temps.
- Prym1 MP® designed specifically as our multi-purpose pattern, concealing you both whilst stalking in on ground level and up in the stand throughout mid-late season.
- Sherpa fleece-lined inner for insulating warmth & comfort
- Technical fit that will not inhibit the shooter's ability to draw a bow or aim a rifle
- Two central chest pockets to keep your hands warm
- Velcro cuffs to keep wind out and warmth in
- Adjustable drawstrings for your hood
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over performance shirt layers as either a mid layer or top layer
- Extremely quiet -- Ideal for spot & stalk / stationary hunting
- Perfect as an outer jacket for early season, or as an insulating mid-layer from mid-late season depending on temps
Super comfy warm all around jacket.
No matter what you're doing from pushing snow to hunting. This is the go-to jacket that cuts the cold weather wind out big time.
Jacket is extremely warm for a thin pack able jacket. Stood outside in 26 degree with wind and was so comfortable. Hand pockets could be a little deeper, but extremely happy with my purchase.
This jacket offers a light weight, quiet for hunting from a tree stand to spot’n’stalk hunting. I’ve been wearing mine for three years with zero issues. I absolutely love this jacket.