24 Volt 10Ah Ionic Lithium Battery
- Free shipping in the US on orders above $75
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Comes with an 3 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Compatible with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minnkota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, Power Pole.
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Deep Cycle 24V10-EP has 24 volts and a 10Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Ionic Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures. Ionic Deep Cycle Batteries can be hooked as many needed in parallel.
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Battery line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 3.03” (L) x 7.09″ (W) x 6.49” (H) and weighing only 6.6 lbs., the Ionic Deep Cycle 24V10-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: M6 screws allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 29.2V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 21.0V. Max charge current is 10A and max discharge current is 15A / 55A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 28.8-29.2 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 27.2 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
|Dimensions||7.1″ (L) x 3.0″ (W) x 6.5″ (H) 180x75x166mm|
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||29.2±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~16.0V|
|Max Charge Current||10A|
|Max Discharge Current||15A|
|Peak Current (3S)||55A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||None|