LiFePo4 12V 30Ah Battery-Starter Battery
- Free shipping in the US on orders above $75
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Side-by-Sides/UTVs are built tough and can handle rough terrain. They’re a favorite among hunters, fishermen, and thrill seekers because of it. Not to mention farmers who rely on their power and agility to get daily tasks done. And a tough vehicle requires a tough starter battery. When it comes to making a living or enjoying your favorite past-times, a weak battery just won’t cut it. So choose a starter battery that can handle the demands of your utility vehicle with ease.
If you haven’t made the switch from lead acid to lithium, we’re here to share some of the benefits of upgrading your battery system. Ionic’s 12V 30Ah battery has superior starting power, charges 4-6x faster, and last 4-6x longer. Our 12V 30Ah battery can handle all of the “extras” with ease. It can power your lights, stereo, and other electronics even when the engine is off. Here are a few other benefits:
- Non-toxic: Enjoy nature and feel good knowing your batteries won’t leak toxic chemicals into the environment. They’re recyclable too.
- Maintenance-free: There’s zero upkeep when it comes to our LiFePo4 12V 30Ah starter battery. Who has time for that?
- Bluetooth monitoring: Check the status of your charge, voltage, current, and other important factors right from your smartphone. With the Ionic App all of this information is available to you at any time!
Compact, Powerful, & Extremely Efficient
Weighing only 10.5 pounds, our 12V 30Ah starter battery packs a powerful punch. In general, LiFePo4 batteries weigh about 70% lighter than typical lead acid batteries. So zoom around with more speed and less gas consumption thanks to a lighter battery! Our 12V 30Ah battery is also easy to mount and doesn’t have to be upright since it’s not a liquid-filled battery. It can be mounted in any direction you want. It comes sealed so there’s no need to worry about electrolytes or other time sucks either. Simply plug it in and play!
If cost efficiency is important to you (and we know it is) then having a starter battery with a longer lifespan is a no-brainer. Never settle for less when you can have the most. Lithium starter batteries last way longer than lead-acid batteries and also charge 4-6 times faster. So whether you use Ionic’s 12V 30Ah battery for your starting your Side-by-Side or zero-turn lawn mower, you’re maximizing your battery output as well as personal time. It’s a win-win all around.
Way Ahead In Terms Of Technology
You wouldn’t want to be stranded in the middle of the desert or anywhere else for that matter. But your trusted side-kick is only as dependable as the batteries that power it. Lithium 12V 30Ah starter batteries come with an important Emergency Start function. So if you do find your battery dying simply press a button and your engine will fire back up, thanks to your trusted battery reserve.
Our Ionic App allows you to keep track of your battery’s power level via Bluetooth technology. So before you head out on the trails be sure to check the status of your battery via Bluetooth technology. No more guesswork or worrying with the Ionic App and your dependable 12V 30Ah battery.
LiFePO4 Engine Starting Power For Your UTV Or Zero-Turn Mower
We pride ourselves on high-performance and durability. Our batteries are guaranteed to last and come with an impressive 5-year warranty.
Lead acid may be cheap on the front end, but with a short cycle life and frequent maintenance, they’ll likely cost you more in the long run. Save yourself the hassle of constant battery replacement and unreliability. Maybe it’s time to make an investment that’ll give you years of reliable performance and starting power?
If you’re looking for a dependable and long lasting starter battery for your UTV, Side-by-Side, or beast of a mower, look no further than our lithium starter batteries! Our 12V 30Ah battery is designed specifically for starting high power engines, and offers superior performance and durability. Order yours today!
- Ideal for starting Side-by-Sides/UTVs & powerful zero-turn lawn mowers
- 12V 30Ah “smart battery” features built-in Battery Management System (BMS)
- Always reliable with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful – weighs only 9lbs
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries & more space-efficient
- Bluetooth technology – monitor your battery via Bluetooth. With our convenient Ionic App, you’ll always know exactly how much power is left
- Easy to install with drop-in replacement
- 2-4x the service life
- Once battery reaches 25% capacity, it will automatically turn off to store reserve energy
- Emergency Start feature can be used with the press of a button, thanks to stored battery reserve
- Simple drop in replacement – just plug it in and play!
- Cell balancing & low voltage/over voltage/short-circuit protection
- Better performance – with Ionic 12V 30Ah battery, you’ll experience improved starting power, faster charging times, & a longer lifespan
- Complete peace of mind with 5-year warranty
- Dimensions (Lx W x H): 7.7 x 5.1 x 6.1″ (196 x 130 x 155 mm)
- Weight: 9lbs
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V|
|Nominal Capacity||30 Ah (90Ah)|
|Resistance||≤50 mΩ @50% SOC|
|Self Discharge||<3% per Month|
|Maximum Modules in Series||4|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||50 A|
|Cranking Amps||1,220A (3s)|
|Cold Cranking Amps||900A (3s)|
|Recommended Low Voltage Cut-Off||11 V|
|BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off||8 V|
|Reconnect Voltage||9.2 V|
|Short Circuit Protection||200-600 µs|
|Discharge Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°)|
|Charge Temperature||-4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||23 to 95°F (-5 to 35°C)|
|BMS High Temperature Cut-Off||149°F (65°C)|
|Reconnect Temperature||122°F (50°C)|
|Dimensions (Lx W x H)||7.7 x 5.1 x 6.1″
196 x 130 x 155 mm
|Weight||9 lbs (4.1kg)|
|Terminal Torque||80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)|
|Cell Type – Chemistry||Primsmatic- LiFePO₄|
|Recommended Charge Current||25 A|
|Maxiumum Charge Current||50 A|
|Recommended Charge Voltage||14.2 V – 14.6 V|
|BMS Charge Voltage Cut-Off||15.2 V|
|Reconnect Voltage||14.4 V|
UL1642 & IEC62133 (cells)
|BCI Group Size||U1|
|Water Rating||Water Resistant|